Camps for Children & Teens
Spring and Summer Fun at Glen Echo Park!
Bring your kids to Glen Echo Park for a summer of fun!
Spring break and summer camps for children and teens (ages 5 - 19) are offered by resident visual arts, music, environmental education and theater organizations at the Park.
In addition, the Glen Echo Park Partnership partners with other organizations and individual instructors to bring even more exciting camp programs to the Park, including: Mystery Academy magic camps, Irish dance camps with the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance, clay animation, cartooning and more.
See above to download the full 2015 Camp schedule.
• Calligraphy and Wearable Arts with Feather Tree Hill Calligraphy
• Drawing, Painting & Crafts with Young Creative Spirit and independent instructors
• Glen Echo Park Young Artists Camp
• Photography with Photoworks
Dance and Movement
• Irish dance with the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance
Environmental Education - NEW!
• Early childhood through teen music technique at the Washington Conservatory of Music at Glen Echo Park
Performing Arts Camps
• Magic performance with Mystery Academy
• Puppetry at the Puppet Co.
• Musical Theater at Adventure Theatre MTC*
• ArtAbility - a collaborative arts program for middleschoolers with autism
Glen Echo Park also offers After-Camp activities for ages 5 through 12 for the week of Spring Break Camp 2015 (April 6-10, 2015) and for all weeks of 2015 Summer Camp (June 15–August 28), from 3 to 6pm each day and from 2 to 6pm when Clay Animation Camp is offered. After-Camp for Adventure Theatre MTC campers is offered from 4 to 6pm each day. Campers will enjoy creative projects and games and explore Glen Echo Park. A light snack is provided. Register for a week at a time or schedule an individual day as needed. Call 301.634.2226 for individual day registration.
We're an Activity Rocket partner!
* To register for Adventure Theatre MTC's spring and summer camps and programs, visit their Summer Musical Theatre Camps page.
For information on CHILDREN'S CLASSES, go to Children's Classes & Programs.