Camps for Children & Teens
Summer Camps are Enrolling Now. Register today!
Bring your kids to Glen Echo Park for a summer of fun!
Spring, summer, and winter camps for children and teens (ages 4 - 19) are offered by resident visual arts, music, environmental education and theater organizations at the Park.
In addition, the Glen Echo Park Partnership partners with other organizations and individual instructors to bring even more exciting camp programs to the Park, including: Mystery Academy magic camps, Irish dance camps with the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance, clay animation, cartooning and more.
SPRING BREAK CAMPS
• Environmental Education with Living Classrooms Children's Museum*
• Introduction to Fiber Arts with Anja Caldwell
• Spring Fine Arts with Young Creative Spirit
• Musical Theater with Adventure Theatre MTC
• Clay Animation with Andrew Morgan
• Wearable Arts with Feather Tree Hill Calligraphy
• Calligraphy and Wearable Arts with Feather Tree Hill Calligraphy
• Drawing, Painting & Crafts with Young Creative Spirit and independent instructors
• Photography with Photoworks
Dance & Movement
• Irish dance with the Culkin School of Traditional Irish Dance
• Early childhood through teen music technique at the Washington Conservatory of Music at Glen Echo Park
Performing Arts Camps
• Magic performance with Mystery Academy
• Puppetry at the Puppet Co.
• Musical Theater at Adventure Theatre MTC*
• ArtAbility - a new collaborative arts program for middleschoolers with autism
Glen Echo Park also offers After-Camp activities for ages 6 through 12 for the week of Spring Break Camp 2013 (March 25-29, 2013) and for all weeks of 2013 Summer Camp (June 10–August 23), from 3 to 6pm each day and from 2 to 6pm when Clay Animation Camp is offered. After-Camp for Adventure Theatre campers is offered from 4 to 6pm each day. Campers will enjoy creative projects and games and explore Glen Echo Park. A light snack is provided. Register for a week at a time or schedule an individual day as needed. Call 301.634.2226 for individual day registration.
BROWSE & REGISTER FOR FALL/WINTER 2012/2013 CAMPS FOR CHILDREN & TEENS
We're an Activity Rocket partner!
* To register for Adventure Theatre MTC's spring and summer camps and programs, visit their Summer Musical Theatre Camps page.
* To register for Living Classrooms' spring and summer camps and programs, visit their website at www.livingclassroomsdc.org.
For information on CHILDREN'S CLASSES, go to Children's Classes & Programs.