Enjoy the benefits of Membership!
Become a Member of the Glen Echo Park Partnership for Arts and Culture and support the arts, educational, and cultural programs at the Park!
Member and Park Partner benefits include:
• NEW! Tuition savings on every class
• Invitations to special Member & Donor Appreciation Events throughout the year
• Four complimentary carousel tickets
See below for membership levels!
• $35 -- Tuition discount of $3 per class for you and your immediate family
• $50 -- Tuition discount plus one Member Coupon
• $75 -- Tuition discount plus two Member Coupons
• $100 -- Tuition discount plus three Member Coupons
• $150 -- Tuition discount plus four Member Coupons
(Member contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.)
Each Member Coupon may be redeemed for one of the following benefits:
• Social Dance Event Ticket
• The Puppet Co. Performance Ticket
• $10 Savings on the Artist's Entry Fee for the Labor Day Art Show (LDAS)
• $10 Savings on Art Purchases in the Popcorn Gallery of LDAS
• $14 Savings on a Classroom Rental in the Arcade Building -- Great for Birthday Parties!
• 10 Carousel Tickets
Park Partner contributions further enrich the Partnership’s mission to provide classes and programs for the public as well as essential services for resident arts organizations and artists, while also caring for the Park’s historic facilities.
In addition to receiving all of the Member benefits at the $150 level, Park Partners can elect to receive a ticket(s) to the Gala in the Park on May 17, 2014. Park Partners at all levels receive recognition in printed materials; Park Partners at the $1,000 level and higher receive recognition on our website.
• $300 -- one Gala ticket
• $600 -- two Gala tickets
• $1,000 -- three Gala tickets
(Park Partner contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law above the $75 per person cost of the Gala dinner and entertainment.)
For more information, please contact Debbie Mueller at 301.634.2230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By supporting the Partnership, you are contributing to
the revitalization of the Park. Thank You!